There has been a lot of confusion on how Retrospect update work. So this KB article is an attempt to explain the main ideas and principles behind the system. And...
This update was pulled do to one small issue that was not fixed.
- Fixed: SVT changed their layout a bit (Fixes #573).
- Fixed: SVT Play Clips were not shown (Fixes #567)
- Fixed: better TV4.se premium detection
- Fixed: TV4Play updated their API and now use Json (Fixes #562)
- Fixed: SVT changed the site and broke XOT (Fixes #554)
- Fixed: UR Play updated their playback format (Fixes #551)
- Updated: UR Play SWF path
- Fixed: SVTPlay – Piratöarna (and others), no video were found (Fixes #548)
- Fixed: Subtitle downloading for Swedish Kanal 5,9 and 11
- Fixed: Kanal9/Kanal5 try better to deterime a video stream (Fixes #540)
- Fixed: Date parsing in SVT Play channel (Fixes #535)
- Fixed: SVT changed their layout to be more touch friendly and XOT unfriendly (Fixes #533)