There has been a lot of confusion on how Retrospect update work. So this KB article is an attempt to explain the main ideas and principles behind the system. And...
Changelog v3.2.6 – 2011-07-04
Works best with Dharma and later builds
- Fixed: in some cases Unicode was hidden in normal string and thus not correctly decoded. Hopefully the Unicode issues are now all solved (Thanks to Göran for pointing out the issue)
- Added: Encoding info to startup
- Added: json now replaces \uxxxx values with Unicode characters.
- Fixed: Linux x64 caused an error due to the -1 value of 4294967295. This is now temporarily fixed with a workaround (Thanks to Maurizo and Cartaphilus @forum.xbmc.org)
- Added: Settings logging
- Fixed: HasMediaItemParts fixed (it now also checks for streams)
- Fixed: resort mainlist after settings changed.
- Fixed: Progressbar animation
- Added: Download parts from plugin
- Added: UriHandler now accepts an user-agent overwrite to it’s download method.
- Added: Date helper
- Changed: Use bitrate instead of stream quality. This makes it more usefull (Thanks to Göran for the idea).
- Changed: XBMC4Xbox should not deploy channels outside it’s folder (thanks vriesm@XBMC4Xbox for the idea)
- Changed: month lookup in DateHelper
- Fixed: Folder icon does not show under Linux due to CAPS issue in xot_DefaultFolder.png.
- Fixed: Memory issues due to background
- Fixed: file:// issue under Linux preventing iRTL to work.
- Fixed: SVT SWF verification (Thanks to Göran)
- Added: Apple Movie Trailers
- Fixed: NOS channels now show better bitrates
- Fixed: Added Includes.xml to prevent error messages
- Changed: XBMC4Xbox now loads its channels from the \channels\ path
- Reverted: use none MMS stream for NOS2010
- Fixed: TV4.se did not load images