There has been a lot of confusion on how Retrospect update work. So this KB article is an attempt to explain the main ideas and principles behind the system. And...
Changelog v3.2.3 – 2011-01-26
Works best with Dharma and later builds
XBOX users: I fixed a minor bug in the channel deployment mechanism today (it caused no channels to appear if you renamed the script other then net.rieter.xot. XBOX Users who downloaded the zips before 20.00h (+100) on the 26th of January should delete all the net.rieter.xot….. folder and redownload.
- Added: Updating channels via XBMC Repository functionality (XBMC4Xbox still uses old method).
- Fixed: Updater now uses deploy mechanism to deploy channels after XOT upgrade (=workaround for XBMC addon implementation)
- Added: Addon Settings.xml for XOT-Uzg.v3. Settings can be accessed from Context Menu of XBMC or Context menu of XOT-Uzg.v3.
- Added: High, Medium and Low bitrate playback support, configurable via Addon Settings. Plugin shows bitrates in the title of the item.
- Removed: Context Menu items High and Low Bitrate. Info is now retrieved from Add-on settings.
- Added: Setting to allow disabling of channels of a certain language
- Changed: XOT database file is now stored in the script profile location, so it won’t get deleted on XOT update.
- Updated: TV3,6&8 with new SWF and new site layout (Issue 245)
- Fixed: TV4.se channel due to site changes (Issue 243, Issue 231)
- Added: NOS Beta.uitzendinggemist.nl channel (with multi-bitrate support).
- Added: bitrate selection to SVT (Issue 233)
- Fixed: RTL channel now uses RTL-XL.
- Fixed: Freecaster.tv channel (Issue 241)
- Fixed: folders in plugin are not accessible (thanks to PsychoCheF@forums.xbmc.org
- Fixed: not all labels in the Default skin had a <textcolor> tag, so in some skin’s the text would not appear (thanks to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fixed: Repository did not have a correct MD5 file.
- Removed: unneeded imports