There has been a lot of confusion on how Retrospect update work. So this KB article is an attempt to explain the main ideas and principles behind the system. And...
- Removed: iRTL channel as it is no longer supported
- Updated: RTL textures
- Fixed: RTL added a user-agent check and returns a “418 I’m a teapot” error
- Fixed: Some program listings did not work in the RTL channel on 32 bit systems.
- Fixed: RTL broke their paging..and my channel (Fixes #591)
- Fixed: Some RTL shows do not have any descriptions, and that broke stuff.