There has been a lot of confusion on how Retrospect update work. So this KB article is an attempt to explain the main ideas and principles behind the system. And...
Changelog v3.3.2 – 2012-12-13
- Fixed: Opening channels without a channelcode would not work (Issue 400)
- Updated: Added channel descriptions as plot to channel overview.
- Updated: Stopwatch to make more sense in logging
- Added: New Json interface to chn_class.py. It can now use the JsonHelper to get data passed into the Create-Video/Folder/Page/Episode-Item methods.
- Added: .updates mechanism for incremental updates in channels
- Added: Advanced Json handling.
- Added: a bit more timing info to chn_class.ParseMainList
- Fixed: Temporary fix for Dynamic HTTP Streams (Issue 404)
- Fixed: SVT.se changed an did not show folders and all videos (Issue 398)
- Added: Uitzendinggemist Mobile
- Changed: Uzg.nl alphabetical items show most recent items.
- Changed: Kanal5.se now uses the JsonHelper interface from chn_class
- Removed: Live items from SVT.se as they are no longer available (Issue 396)