There has been a lot of confusion on how Retrospect update work. So this KB article is an attempt to explain the main ideas and principles behind the system. And...
Changelog v3.2.10 – 2011-09-04
Works best with Dharma and later builds
- Added: New setting to enable advanced plugin mode (default enabled). Enables these features:
- Added: Plugin Contextmenu generated from channel contexmenuitems
- Added: Plugin show favorites from mainlist and channel overview
- Fixed: Refresh issue fixed for plugin for Xbox
- Added: Favorites handling for plugin
- Added: Playlist support in Plugin
- Added: Subtitle support for Plugin
- Changed: Thumbs are now cached using their MD5 hashed URL as filename
- Added: HTML helper should also trigger on ‘attribute’ instead of just “attribute”
- Added: Do not show already installed channel updates in XBox Channel update window.
- Changed: sortorder of some channels
- Fixed: channel importer was too limited in importing and breaking inheritance of classes (Issue 281)
- Fixed: if no subtitle was found, don’t try downloading it again.
- Updated: set Year Infolabel if available
- Updated: encode the description just like the title
- Added: Set ContentType in Plugin to “Movie”
- Updated: Replaced Dutch error message
- Fixed: Some skin issues related to contextmenu and update window.
- Fixed: AMT had some issues with thumbs and some URL formats
- Updated: AMT now get’s high definition posters
- Updated: RTL iPad channel to have dates and multi bitrates. This channel is no longer supported on XBMC4Xbox.
- Updated: RTL XL
- Added: Eredivisie Live
- Updated: TV4 to have a nice thumb
- Fixed: tv3.no not working due to SWF verification (Issue 286)