There has been a lot of confusion on how Retrospect update work. So this KB article is an attempt to explain the main ideas and principles behind the system. And...
Changelog v3.2.7 – 2011-07-12
Works best with Dharma and later builds
- Added: ACTION_NAV_BACK in order to be compatible with commit 9ceddb029b0b01e67973.
- Fixed: Default value for bitrate is 800 which is not in the list!
- Fixed: context menu in some cases passed the index of the wrong list (favorites broke)
- Fixed: Apparently showing your own progressbar breaks the normal plugin progressbar. Disabling it again. Thanks to Göran for pointing it out.
- Changed: in plugin mode, we just pass the thumbUrl to XBMC instead of loading it.
- Fixed: Download from Plugin
- Updated: User-Agent handling changed so it can be passed on to XBMC
- Moved: Cache folder to profile
- Added: Setting for subtitle mode: show or not
- Fixed: Change active channel index only on select.
- Fixed: The regex in SVT searches for “ram” which matches “Program”! So a lot of false matches (Thanks again Göran)
- Added: Refresh option for completed items. I some cases (NOS) the video URL expires and you will have to get a new one.
- Changed: Apple Movie Trailers now starts playback immediately instead of downloading. Download is now a context menu option
- Added: subtitles to SVT.se (Thanks to Göran for pointing it out)